A luxurious charcoal face wash that "removes" and "tightens" at the same time.
A premium water-retaining gel face wash from Pluest, that combines pore care and aging care. This one-of-a-kind jelly-textured pore face cleanser deep cleans pores with purifying activated black charcoal, leaving skin refreshed and balanced.
Helps reduce the appearance of pores, purifies dirt-filled skin, and brightens the complexion.
- Brand: PLUEST
- Weight : 120g x 1 tube
- Country of origin: Japan
A perfect approach to age gracefully
Suitable for all skin types. You will only need to use this daily for these problems:
- Dry & stiff
- Visible wrinkles
- Clogged pores & blackheads
- Oily with Sebum
- Uneven skin tone
4 reasons why it’s good for your skin
01. "Triple Pore Clean" thoroughly absorbs pore dirt
- The three pore-clean ingredients absorb dirt and dead skin cells that have been lifted up by the power of the water-retaining gel without leaving any residue resulting in smooth skin.
02. Tightens the skin and prevents dirt from re-entering
- It tightens the skin and makes pores less visible.
03. Increase firmness and give the skin a youthful impression
- Formulated with 9 types of radiant ingredients to adjust the balance of the skin. This will prevent sagging skin and help you achieve supple, bouncy and youthful skin
04. Gentle herb blend scent
- A blend of essential oils used in herbal remedies that deeply relaxes the skin and soothes the mind
Formulated with all safe skin-conditioning ingredients
Pluest Black Jelly Wash is produced in a domestic factory under strict management with skin allergy tested, so you can use it more safely.
- Charcoal (Tighten pores) - Removes impurities and excess sebum and oil
- Glucomannan (Skin conditioning) - Keeping skin's microbiome balanced, resulting in healthier-looking skin
- Bentonite (Inflammatory Properties) - Prevents your skin pores from getting clogged
Fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, paraben-free, non-staining/dye-free. The color of the contents is derived from charcoal powder.
How to use
- Wet your face with water or lukewarm water.
- Take about a 50-cent coin (2g) and put it on your skin without lathering.
- Use your fingertips to gently massage the entire face as if rolling the mannan grains.
- Washing is finished when fine bubbles derived from natural ingredients start to form.
- Rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water to every corner of your face. It is a sign that the rinsing is complete when the Mannan Scrub no longer feels lumpy.
- Gently pat dry with a clean, dry towel.
- Gently roll the mannan jelly grains to remove dirt.
- When the gel turns grayish, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water so that no particles remain.